6.26.2012

The Perfect Gift


Just recently my mom had a sweet play date with my little girl, Caroline. My mom is so creative. She always finds fun things for the kids to do. I love that she is teaching them her craftiness at such a young age. She is also the master collector of amazing things. She is always stopping at her secret stops to find fun treasures. Her most recent find were these coral, vintage melmac cups. I am in LOVE with the color!!!

I love gift giving. The search for the “perfect gift” is my favorite part. I like thinking about the person and trying to figure out exactly what suites their personality. I have found that this sweet little idea has been so great for so many. I’m sure if any of my friends are reading, they have probably already received one of these little guys from me.
All you need are some fun cups that are just right for that special someone, soil, and succulents. 
PS…succulents are really easy to grow. You can break them off and replant to produce more. 
If you’re not up for making your own, C&C sells these little cuties for $9.99  
Give us a call and Marcia Jane will find the perfect one for ya! 

Have a great day,
XO Tara 



No comments:

Post a Comment